Newly Qualified Teachers
In the Diocese of Hallam, we offer an Annual Induction Day for Newly Qualified Teachers (NQTs) that explores the distinctive nature of Catholic education and its role within the Mission of the Church, including:
- An introduction to the Come and See programme
- The place of prayer and worship in the Catholic School.
- Leading and planning collective worship
- Maintaining a healthy work/life balance
- An opportunity to share experiences with other Newly Qualified Teachers
The Induction programme provides an introduction to Catholic Education.
A buffet lunch and refreshments are provided throughout the day.
We recognise that the role of a teacher is very important in the success of a school. Not one child will pass through a school untouched by the experience that you, as a teacher, help to create.
You are now beginning the exciting and challenging task of supporting and teaching young children.
We want you to succeed, strive for high standards, enjoy your work and be truly happy.