What to do if you have a safeguarding concern

If  you are concerned about the welfare of a child or adult at risk, do not delay in contacting the Police, using 999 if a child or adult is believed to be in immediate danger.  For all other concerns, past or present … Read More


Responding to domestic abuse concerns

During the coronavirus pandemic staying at home was essential to prevent the virus from spreading. But, for some people home isn’t safe.   It is anticipated that there will be a sharp rise in people calling for help as they are … Read More