Safeguarding Adults Digital Conference | Broadcast Live | Wednesday 24th March 2021
COVID-19 has had a profound impact on safeguarding policy and practice. Westminster Insight’s Safeguarding Adults Digital Conference will explore the latest best practice and insights on how to deliver effective adult safeguarding during the pandemic and beyond.
Join to hear the most recent evidence from Dr. Adi Cooper OBE, from the Care and Health Improvement Programme (CHIP) on the impact of COVID-19 on Safeguarding Activity; and Suzie Braye will present findings from the first national analysis of Safeguarding Adult Reviews.
• Kenny Gibson, National Safeguarding Lead, NHS
• Simon Bayliss, Practice Development Manager for Safeguarding of Children and Adults, Social Care Institute for Excellence (SCIE)
• Dr. Adi Cooper OBE, Care and Health Improvement Advisor (Adult Safeguarding Lead), LGA
• Suzy Braye OBE, Emerita Professor of Social Work, University of Sussex, and Independent Adult Safeguarding Consultant
• Dr. Sharon Raymond, GP Director, Covid Crisis Rescue Foundation,and Head of Primary Care, Inspiral Health
• Clenton Farquharson MBE, Chair Think Local Act Personal (TLAP) Partnership Board
• George Coxon, Director Classic Care Homes
• Neil King, Head of Safeguarding Leicester Partnership NHS Trust
• Jim Poyser, Senior Manager for MCA and DOLS Surrey County Council
• Teresa Kippax, National Safeguarding Advisor Children and Adults, Care Quality Commission Directorate of Primary Medical Services and Integrated Care
• Josie Allan, Senior Policy and Partnerships Manager, Missing People
• Implementing effective strategies for comprehensive safeguarding practice
• Supporting staff and vulnerable adults in contexts of isolation, or shielding
• The impact of lockdown on safeguarding activity in Local Authorities – reviewing the evidence
• Findings from the first national analysis of Safeguarding Adult Reviews
• Promoting multiagency collaboration and positive culture to ensure staff can best communicate, signpost needs and protect vulnerable adults
Wednesday 24th March 2021
09:30 – 15.30
View the agenda –>
Book your place –>
This event will be broadcasted live from our London Studio. Find out more about our Live Broadcasts:
RQEI7H-2267092 for 5% off for 1 delegate
RQEI1O-2267092 for 10% off for 2+ delegates
Codes will expire at 9pm, Thursday 18th March 2021.
Pay online and receive a further 10% off.